October 9, 2015

Billy's Birthday Bash

 Billy is nearly 25, he assured us last night - and many mates turned out to celebrate. Heres a random selection of snaps. Dave - a professional photographer, seen below with Dee - gave me several tips which haven't paid off. Yet. Though I like the portrait of John. And Kam is looking good:) Scot is back, see last snap - busily researching our Occitan past.



John and I ate at St Gobains the other night where they have a new chef, but all was excellent. Our little town is so blessed with resturants :) John has escaped my cooking ever since he got here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This birthday bash was just stunning. I loved watching these photos. My dad’s birthday is on Christmas day so we always host grand party to celebrate this double occasion. This year we will be hosting this party at the most popular event venues NYC.

    ReplyDelete