July 5, 2015

4th July

 The fourth of July is celebrated globally as my birthday (I'm 97, according to facebook, though I  lied about my age) We - the Captain, brother-in-law John and very old friends Richard and Alison - lunched at the Moderne et Pigeon in Limoux. Gastronomique, with knobs on. Loved it.

A bit of a rest and off to Leigh and Lorraines annual bash, which is now such a fixture in our year here that it is crowded and impossible to chat to our hosts, who work amazingly hard to give us an unforgettable time. Thank you both! I'd offer to come and help clear up but you know I'm fundamentally useless.


                          We all had a bit of a swim - here is Captain 'Neptune' Harris, boldly going...
                   and our local doctor, who is also a musician and got everyone dancing -



No comments:

Post a Comment