June 30, 2015

Vote early, vote often

Armed with household bills, mine own and those of friends, plus my passport, I set out to the town hall to place votes in yon plastic box.
After the effort of getting the paperwork together and having hassled all and sundry for the right to vote for the absent foreigners, none of it was necessary; they trusted me,  I was told, and so I got to vote three times.
Now  realise I could have voted some more but I guess thats WHY they trust me - I didn't.

There's a week to go. If you haven't voted yet, please do - as a neighbour I met there said, its nice to be asked.

Back on the domestic front, parrot Tango and Tortoise Oswald are getting to meet. Here's Oswald nicking Tangos apple.
Hot here. 41 degrees expected. Keep cool, keep watered.

No comments:

Post a Comment